All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site. When you make a payment at this web shop, you automatically agree with these terms and conditions.
Prices are in EURO and are subject to change without notice. All orders are subject to price in effect at time order is placed. Prices do not include shipping and taxes.
ACCEPTANCE OF ORDER:
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order. In such event your sole recourse shall be the return of amounts paid by you related to such order (if any).
We accept payment by Paypal.
Cancellations must be made within 1 day of confirmation of order. Orders cannot be canceled after this grace period has passed.
All shipments will be made via carrier of our choice, unless instructed in writing to use a specific carrier. Special crating and handling requests are subject to extra charge.
All shipments will be made via carrier of our choice, unless instructed in writing to use a specific carrier. All shipments are from Spain. Special handling requests are subject to extra charge. International customers are responsible for any customs/duties fees incurred during the transit of their ordered items.
We want our customers to be happy with their purchases and aim to be fair and accommodating with regards to returns. But some items are non refundable (unless faulty) and these are listed below:
- Any product with a security seal, (such as CDs, DVDs and other technology products),
- periodical(s), non-periodical (books) or magazine(s)
- products made to your specification i.e. personalised
... unless the product is incorrect, faulty or defective.
- Products should be returned together with Delivery Note within 14 days, in original undamaged packaging, with labels still attached, with all the accessories, parts, instructions and any free gifts.
- If we find that a product has not been returned to us in fully resaleable condition, or the packaging is damaged, we reserve the right to refuse a refund on the item or deduct up to 40% of the original selling price. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Any refund due will be credited to the original card of purchase within 3-5 working days of us receiving the goods. Transport costs will not be refunded
- Made-to-order and non refundable products cannot be returned for any reason unless faulty. Defective DVDs will be exchanged for the EXACT same DVD after verification of this defection by our Technical Department. There are NO exceptions to this policy.
All items are carefully inspected and packaged prior to shipment. Please examine your order upon arrival for any damage. If items have arrived damaged, a replacement will be sent only if the damage is reported within 5 calendar days, and with proof of posting certificate from your Post Office, the original packaging is kept for inspection by the carrier, photos are provided of the damage. Please email email@example.com within 5 calendar days to make a claim.
We protect and defend our copyrighted and trademarked works, including, but not limited to, drawings, blueprints, photographs, text, website, marketing materials, packaging, products, and designs. Unauthorized use of our copyrighted and trademarked materials is strictly prohibited.